Igauņi Tartu universitātē piedāvā apgūt Klīniskās farmācijas programmu e-vidē
E-learning course of clinical pharmacy at the University of Tartu, Estonia
The Clinical pharmacy e-learning programme is a 40 week online programme designed to provide an opportunity for professional development to pharmacists who work at either hospital- or community pharmacy.
The admission is open: 1st of February 2020.
The course starts: 24th of August 2020.
Why to study clinical pharmacy via e-learning programme?
- Programme is online-based - a good opportunity to those who work, regardless of their location.
- Programme emphasises to foster students’ skills of teamwork and help them develop a network of colleagues to rely on in their professional life
- The programme is characterised by a problem-based approach and a large amount of practical training
- There are no similar programmes in the region
Aim of the e-learning course of clinical pharmacy is to help pharmacists to acquire and demonstrate the competencies in clinical pharmacy, through a rigorous programme of study that provides students with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Review and incorporate current evidence into practice
- Work effectively in a multidisciplinary clinical environment
- Make decisions in clinical situations
- Communicate effectively with patients who have common long-term medical conditions
- Undertake clinical and practice-based research
Additional information: https://clinicalpharmacy.ut.ee/avaleht